Saturday, March 12, 2011

Melbourne Gay Cruising Area

Trailers (March 2011)





Selen Servi

eyes, I got 13/10/2010

Pop
40.8 MB

192 Kbps
01 I got the eye 02 Litigation 03 Love Game
04 05
Lyrics Pebble Stones
06 Lyrics (Acoustic) 07 I got the eye (Bossa Nova) 08
La Cause



http://www.fileserve.com/file/qdycxWu/a515-2010-SelenerviGozeldim.rar







The Love Game: Omer Onder, Selen Servi Music: Anonymous
LOVE GAME See I came to your door at home I order a vodka to make me feel right The place is packed Dancing
If you do not have Do not open the door
deep slumber so deep I know you, I let the wait get fever fades away before the morning it will go away when you enter the bosom of the worlds my heart ache what was going through our lives as if one thing is flowing Photostrip fear that the death benefit when you do not have
open the door come open arms
ice kept my heart will find a way to hear the feryadımı


necessarily master of your habits
sevsinler
around your neck if you do not see sin, oh dear

end of the road before reaching you without a kiss
you think I love this game ends

















I go to the club on a saturday night
couples everywhere I take a seat in the corner and stare
Suddenly I see Youre dancing too Your hips are shaking I dont know what to do I wanna talk to you But my mouth is dry, Oh why am I so shy Jabidabidaai jobiejobiejoooi I wanna be a disco boy
I wanna dance with you and i hold you tight
I wanna make you mine tonight

Im heading to the bottle have another drink
Yes i need a drink as sometimes to think
Five oclocks or later i had a plan
I know i must be grayf and i feel like a man

Like a bridge

Come and i falling to the trance
People come closer to see my discodance
Come closer to and keep me in view
All im singing just for you

I want to be a disco boy jobiejobiejoooi Jabidabidaai

I want to dance with you and i hold you tight I want to make you mine tonight









0 comments:

Post a Comment