Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Can't Print The Veet Coupon

Court Decision Trainer

Ajda Pekkan-Her age is there a beauty-1990
Alpman Ayten - a beauty in every age there separate





every age Have a beauty like you're angry with the people

misty eyes away from the stranger as if lost in the streets, passing me by Activated


dusty roads perplexed maybe not even recognize my name or met me at that moment

I also love the change, at least as much as you
believe that every age has a beauty in her face

çizgilerinle
whites in your hair for me, more beautiful than before Drop
Throughout the years there 's no longer this fear will end

each Emotions are feelings of beauty, there is a distinct age


fed too early Maybe we
had longed for a lifetime income
dear to you every moment of eyes to look incredulous look on my face last


happy now certain, do not worry about me, forget about hiding the
remember all you believe in love makes you smile



0 comments:

Post a Comment