Saturday, March 12, 2011

How Long To Get Rresults Hiv Test At Meps

Efsun

Efsun - Should Quiet (2011)



Efsun
Quiet Should 02 / 02/2011

Rock
54.1 MB
192 Kbps


01 Slowly 02 Yok Mu?
03 Should Silent
04 We are all missing
05 Love or do you think?
06 Auspicious anyone No I
07 Deli inside
08 Where is my ending me?
09 No Way Related
10 Hear My Voice


http://www.fileserve.com/file/AKePMbF/a515-2011-Efsun-SessizOlmaliyim-320kbps.rar



Efsun "Quiet Should" Efsun was tuning his guitar rock music ... PASSAGE OF MUSIC


labeled second studio album, "Silent Should" Efsun with the face of music lovers.

first album, "Hear My Voice" and his voice heard Efsun, four years after the new album, "Silent Should" of Passage Music label in February, is preparing to publish. Haluk Kurosman produced in

album, lyrics Efsun'a, consists of 10 pieces of music Efsun and Ozer Dönerkaya'ya. Part of the name of the first album 'Hear Sesimi'nin a different version of the new arrangements on the album alıyor.Parçaların Ozer And Haluk Kurosman'ın has Dönerkaya signature. Candas

Arın'ın Efsun'un had photographed "Quiet Should" album's first video clip "Slowly" song, was directed by Emir Khalilzadeh.

Efsun, 'slowly' song, more than losing herself in the magical nature, destroy the identity of the beloved for the sake of the relationship, explains the transformation of both sides are missing and the remaining broken.

"magical Efsun'un tone, and dramatic melodies, guitars and plenty of rich armonileriyle, end It doesn't even invites us to a majestic rock scene. "

first album, to live more secure Efsun overlooking the water, 2nd album, burning both sides of life, life, love need not hesitate to face with himself as the subject of the offended .

Efsun, over the words of the song which bears traces of all the seasons, as well as covered in the new era of humanity imposed by the alternative components, including questioning the "Quiet Should" album, female songwriters attracting attention as a strong breath. Starting in 2004, appearing in Istanbul scenes

Efsun, Dream Cafe stage yet published albums became known compositions. Two years after giving concerts in clubs and festivals in 2006, the first album, "Hear My Voice" was released. The first album after the concert continued without a break

Efsun, this process began preparing new tracks for the album. Also identified a new album sound in concert, mostly stolen parts olgunlaştırılan was.

Source: EsenShop




Efsun - Hear My Voice [2006]




Efsun - Hear My Voice [2006]
01 Makus fortune
02 Dream
03 Asking
04 He quit
05 Once 06 Solar
Seed
07 deadlock
08 Excuse
09 Come
10 Hear My Voice
11 Excuses (Acoustic)


http://www.fileserve.com/file/Ev376f3/a515-2006-Efsun-DuySesimi.rar
Lyrics



Efsun None Will you move leaves legacy Mu lyrics?
name of love betrayed me today, I witnessed the other fire houses far cry with laughter I woke up this new

embarrassed what should i cut my voice
sendeyim.com Do you mutluğunla Do not have a word to say avunsaydım
? Do not have a face
Places? Do not have a night you do not have
day? Both the venom and a promise not to say


like spring to you my anger I held my breath as I left my strings sendeyim.com divorced

the fire woke up another home
different smiles embarrassed what should i cut my voice
mutluğunla you do not have a word you do not have to say
avunsaydım ? Do not have a face
Places? Do not have a night you do not have
day?
say Love or do you think I have nothing to Efsun



parted
tattered pieces of me scattered into the sky sprinkled
çoğaldım
facing new start meeting my eyes I


thoughtless words I did not say what is wrong with a separate wire told
listen


Revenge lyrics have silver in my ears These games are probably
Sevişirsek
intend to pass me tired

broke me love you kiss and make up a competing one do you think of love? Biran
with you dolmuşken sendeyim.com
Neydim reasonable manner without forgetting this is a deeply
sözünle düşmüşsem
sendeyim.com I have we do not intend to revenge

Biography silver in my ears through
Sevişirsek
probably tired of this games
me love you Do you love me, do you think broke the
make up a competing one? No Way Lyrics Lecturer

Efsun
I'm always a bit gruff
sayılmışım than a little upset with the world without leaving the field defeated

not that way with me makes perfect world, I am only protecting the interests of the game you pocket Exploring

On the other worlds that you do not have itelenen always by my side makes perfect just the way my

You keep your money in the game world sendeyim.com get my blood inside me I do not care that you drink

get your revenge for this game I went to my
How kapılıverdim
it this way I do not know what keeps me alive What does that with me the way it makes perfect

I am alone in the game world, protecting the interests of the other worlds you
Exploring your pockets always be my

itelenen Efsun We Look For Missing Lyrics

calm durduğuma

Look I have been broken to pieces that I was Sahir wave
Fears my mind does not calm my soul was kept
wave
Atsam are stored inside the head, does not look at anyone
sendeyim.com gözyaşıma
I do not fit in the world to me We are all missing him, everything is half

dear
Stop watching you I might not believe me on this halimle
Hold tight, not ever leave my words
No soul was kept quiet chat smb my mind tells you to look at my eyes

Atsam are stored inside the head, does not look at anyone
sendeyim.com gözyaşıma
do not fit me, I gave it a World
do not fit in the world to me and I gave it everything
missing half of us watching you dear
me on this halimle

Efsun Should Quiet Must be a quiet calm
Lyrics

rush of all these non-stop before the end of time 'before

sendeyim.com
must love me one last time before fleeing ruhsuzlaşmadan

What should I have the taste of the work have to be inside my heart in my soul

best of each bow before me each almamalıyım
Each must be silent before me
almamalıyım best best almamalıyım

calm before the end of my time before all this rush incessantly


must be a proud strong sendeyim.com What should I do if I drown my rage

before he ran away from myself, there must be inside my heart in my soul

almamalıyım
best of each bow before me every front of me best effort each almamalıyım almamalıyım


Efsun Slowly Lyrics


Really was I to you I know a love
Day
eksildim I wanted you to-day slowly got
Damage
I'm slowly slowly slowly I'm Kala

Equal
with you I do not understand the soil water
sendeyim.com What is the fear of you, my love
Offf sendeyim.com slow slow slow slow
Kala had bought
Damage
I'm slowly slowly gave way to muffled

You asked for it I do not know who am I now added a


slowly captivated by her, I slowly got
Damage I had had before I slowly slowly


anyone Efsun No Auspicious Lyrics

fear more dead in the shadow of love was born

on me in my heart again Damn
varmayın utandırmayın me Alem laughs at me grieve

I do not have lyrics banane
varmayın
Perhaps no one on me
constant idea maybe what the old language
Knew sendeyim.com'm not Auspicious
anyone myself, I passed my

still hope the last one standing the winner of the world
Science
O Since the world is a property of the owner of lore since
sendeyim.com You start to look desperate ways
Varılmayan

on me I cry like I might be constant varmayın
Maybe the old language
Knew idea what anyone Auspicious
sendeyim.com'm not myself, I passed my

However, the last one standing
hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment