Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ap Bio Lab 8 Population Genetics And Evolution

2010 360 Istanbul - 1999-Tuba lounging

Mustafa Sandal - Adı İntikamdı "








Dino Merlin - 2008 - Burek (Indigo)
tell everyone that I'm here
let them see, let them hear
what my body feels
a new supply
blind to my longing
only tonight do not be to
I know that you can much better course I know it herkese anlat burdayım bırak görsünler, bırak duysunlar bedenimin not hissettiğini Yeni Bir Güç benim gibi hasretimden kör olmak sadece bu gece öyle olma biliyorum breath iyisini yapabilirsin Tabii ki biliyorum

REF.
well in life when something
to fight

create with your hands well in life when
you love someone, somebody loves
well in life when someone portends
, you someone bode
but the best in life when you
someone with whom you can
like to shut

hayatta bir şey için hayat savaştığında
güzel bir şey kendi Ellerine yarattığında
seni seven birini sevdiğinde hayat güzel
birileri verince selam sana, sen de onlar hayat güzel ama en
iyisi birisine olmaktır yanında sahip olan bu şekilde
huzurlu olabilirsin

not match the calendar
my age and your body
not even go to your
years of struggle and white hair
Close my eyelids I
lips folded into one
I no longer know where to go
loved when they start

zamanını dolandıramazsın
yaşımın vücudunun
ve onlar senin yıllarınla \u200b\u200bDüzenli gitmiyor
karga bacaklar ve bu beyaz Saç
cap gözlerimi
mühürlü dudaklarını Üzerine koyarak
uzun
loved ones of those leaving did not know where to go for a while before ...


Goodie Mob - Name of revenge


Güvenemedi
me if I made you what I know If I did not have many

Sabredip actually did not go to the heart Behold

idea that the pain of a large or sometimes pages will not fit

Yazıpta çizsem
had wound
Maybe bi
Name revenge
was for me to forget the very first

quick passes Maybe he thought he lit
Hurt Maybe there was a wound, no matter who

Why such love for
yeterken
blackening the name of revenge inside a star that I know of registration


now become the one and only regret
tell me exactly when deleting
inside her


0 comments:

Post a Comment