Saturday, July 17, 2010

Silly Wedding Verse Funny

-12 to PALMA DE MALLORCA


guys we're almost there .... + it is almost a week, and I write this post to point out the final details and remember some things.
First, it seems obvious to remind a valid ID / passport ... in more of the license, which can always be useful. Even 1 / 2 tom-tom with maps of Spain could be useful (I am addressing the technological Test / DDN).
the departure at the airport told me that the beauty case should be transparent, and that some shampoos, soaps, etc. .... racked up bottles should be transparent. To avoid the risk of passing as "terrorists" and let us pick up things.
The suitcase should weigh no more than 15 kg, then there should be a kind hand luggage backpack ... I speak in the conditional xkè I'm not really sure.

The meeting is July 29 at 00:00
So it would be the 28th night at midnight for the less polished at this time.
place to be ... cmq we go to Rome so I think it will be around Camerino. The machines are necessary
3: a Test, one of Caste and the third unknown.
I think it's a choice between Pilaz, Cappons, Caps ... not because he wants to stay out ... xkè but my own and do not get it to + or-Sacr us there.
DDN has already taken two years ago.
So one of the three pilots will also book a car in Fiumicino x week.

ps misses a bed, then the inflatable Locr if available and their sheets, should be brought, and those who have given + place in your suitcase.
The towels should be there, but I doubt there are 2-to-head ... then take her at least a large.


COMMENT If I forget something, and then read to those who are less constant in the blog.

ADIOSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment