Sunday, July 4, 2010

Free Poptropica Costumes

MEMORIAL END EXAMS


Hello ... is a bit that I do not do a post but I'm back to offer everyone a mega event ... 17/07/2010: SUPER FINE MEMORIAL TESTS
I would participate and that everyone but everyone also participate in an active way (you know what I mean)
If you need accommodation for non-residents in the center may be provided or if there are various impediments (exams) the date may be postponed!
PEOPLE WHO WANT THESE UP:
IO
CASTE
DDN
PEX
ANNA
LOLLO
EZIO
Pilaz
MICHELE
DrĂ´me (ok, at least its moral presence)
MOROSO
CENCO
Locri (I do not know if it is not returned)
TEST CAPS
CAMILLA
LOSC (if possible)
excuse me if I'm FORGET SOMEONE AND PURE INSULTATEMI
But this time must be a Faron thing!
style birthday I would like to see DDN all drunk (Obviously not at the levels of DDN else goes wrong) and that all we have fun:)
I have given you a plenty of notice so you can prepare with your various commitments so that the evening runs smoothly with no problems whatsoever! I hope the proposal is beckoning you!
kindly give me your membership!

0 comments:

Post a Comment