Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How To Makemetal Core Wheel

23/12/2009 Evening GO-KART! NEW YEAR

For the evening cazzeggiano postnatal alternative to YO!




As some of you may know, in Cerreto d'Esi has opened a new indoor kart circuit.
I'm aware, I also heard some of my friends who've been there and I have talked bene.Il circuit is not wonderful but they told me it is very technical and you can really have fun! I've been told that the best thing to do would be the Grand Prix. These consist of a round of 5 minutes for the times and the "qualification" for the grid, and then a real race by 10 minutes.
The total cost of a large prize is 15 €, total more than acceptable I think. For the GP need to be in 12, but also be more than 10 bene.Visto that has just opened and people are responding well, the facility is also open until late evening.
propose to go there one evening this week, in the days after Christmas, but not too soon.
is advisable to book in order to avoid having to queue and if you agree we could do even 2 races one after another. Let me know who would
come, so we are organized well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment