Monday, December 7, 2009

Funny Invitation Wording Wedding

2zerozeroDIECI


Boys go back to talking about New Year 2010 .... waned once the hypothesis foreign ... evaluate what homegrown!

X the moment I saw it on facebook:

-La Notte dei Diamanti.
Villa Fornari at Calvi, dinner + music
€ 100 (150 seats)

-Green Leaves. dinner table (I write so much ... I do not like). always around 100 €

-Armoncino proposed NEW ECHOES
(Riccione). I think there are a little too much trouble x travel.

- Accept, facebook event link: here.

-Caffè Novecento (PSGiorgio)
dinner and evening LINK
X time I go here

-Foam offers: HOTEL FEDERICO II (and shows) ... Jesi
LINK
€ 150 with overnight reduction to 120 in the event of a large group.

-........... waiting for more .....

COMMENTATE E SVEGLIATEVE !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment